Hideaway Beach Club is a private gated community situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The more than 314 acres of property, half of which are wetlands and conservancy, make Hideaway home to the world’s largest concentration of native Florida Live Oak trees. Condominiums, beach villas, single family homes and vacant buildable lots frame the other 150 acres of property.
There are boardwalks for nature studies at natural lagoons, shelling, fishing, a Sports Center complex, and a Gulf front Beach Club that hosts an array of entertainment and exquisite dining to satisfy any appetite.
Hideaway Beach Club is an excellent place to call home.
- Debt Free friendly, gated community with 24 hour, 7 days a week security service.
- 5 miles of pristine beaches
- Beachfront Clubhouse and Swimming Pool
- 3 dining venues with world class chefs
- Community organized social events
- Private 9-hole executive golf course, practice chipping and putting greens, and golf program with PGA Golf Professional
- Pro Shop equipped with fitness, golf and tennis apparel as well as equipment, accessories, and gift items
- Tennis program with 9 Har-Tru Tennis Courts and award winning Tennis Director and USPTA Tennis Professional
- Fitness Center and fitness program includes water aerobics, yoga and various cardio and strengthening programs with certified personal instructors and training available
- In-house massage therapist and steam rooms
- Regulation croquet court and new Bocce Ball Court
- Walking, bike riding trails, and picnic area
- Protected nature and conservation preserve